Progress Storage offers RV parking in Chilliwack, BC for all sizes of recreational vehicles including motor homes, travel trailers, tent trailers, campers, boats, and even classic and collector cars, Ski-Doos, Sea-doos, and ATVs.
RV Parking Features
An economical way to store your recreational vehicle, our graveled lots offer dedicated parking spaces for your RV.
Park your RV in a security monitored yard, legally, with easy access when you are ready to use it. Our yard is open from 6:30 am to 9 pm, every day.
- Any size RV, trailer is welcome
- Medium and larger spots are 12 feet wide and most stalls are on a 45 degree angle making for easy entry, easy manoeuvring, and easy pull out. Spend more time RVing and less time parking your RV.
- Value priced compact parking spaces for tent trailers, truck campers, utility trailers, and other smaller units.
- Some pull through sites are also available for long units.
- Each customer is assigned their own numbered stall.
- Customers are welcome to park their regular automobile in their spot while using their RV.
- Pay monthly or ask about discounts for pre-paying for 6 or 12 months at a time.
- Need your RV serviced? We can recommend RV service facilities or mobile service companies in Chilliwack.
Check Availability and Reserve Now or call 1 (855) 649-9857
Additional Advantages for Lower Mainland Residents:
Skip the haul from the city. Our convenient location close to the Trans-Canada Highway in Chilliwack allows our clients to pick up their RVs on the way out of the city, and to drop it off on their return to the city. Chilliwack is on the way to Harrison Hot Springs, the Caribou and the Okanagan Valley.
Or take advantage of the many excellent camping options in the area (Cultus Lake, Harrison Hot Springs, Hope etc). Drive to Chilliwack, pick up your RV, and be enjoying the campground minutes later. You will save on fuel and aggravation and get to spend more time enjoying your RV.
Are You Breaking the Law Right Now?
Progress Storage is legally located on properly zoned industrial land. If you park your RV on farmland anywhere in BC, you and your landlord are breaking both provincial and municipal land use laws. You could be forced to move on short notice.